PICS Telecom recently received in a handful of Cisco A901-4C-F-D PAYG 4GE port Ethernet routers. These were pulled from a working environment and are in good condition. Please let us know if you’d like more info or an update on inventory and price.
The Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers are compact cell-site and Ethernet access routers specifically designed to clock, aggregate, and backhaul mixed-generation RAN traffic. Cisco ASR 901 routers prioritize and process cell-site voice, data, and signaling traffic as part of the Cisco Unified RAN Backhaul solution for reliable transport across any available backhaul networks, including T1/E1, ATM, Carrier Ethernet, microwave, WiMAX, and service provider Wi-Fi networks.
Designed for cell sites and Carrier Ethernet access, the Cisco ASR 901 differentiating features include:
● Low power consumption
● Line rate performance for all Layer 2 and Layer 3 interfaces
● Flexible clocking options: TDM, Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS), GPS (10Mhz, 1PPS/ToD),1588v2, and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
● Secure Mobile Transport: with IPSec and Network Address Port Translation (NAPT)
● Extended operating temperatures
● Small form factor: 1 rack unit (RU) with 8.3 – 9.1 in. depth